January 07, 2017
The Roundup: Insights from Stella & Dot Creative Chief, UK DSA on Changing Workforce
Catch up on this week’s industry chatter with these click-worthy links:
- From Tragedy To Triumph: Career Lessons From An Entrepreneur’s Second Chance At Life Blythe Harris, Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer of Stella & Dot, shares how a near-fatal accident—medical professionals in fact pronounced her dead—taught her some valuable lessons about life.
- Nature’s Sunshine still on ‘straight and narrow’ path, says founder Husband-and-wife duo Gene and Kristine Hughes open up about the company they founded 45 years ago.
- Why The Hottest New Trend In At-Home Events Is Pallet Parties One Delaware woman is turning her creative outlet into a budding party plan business.
- UK’s direct selling industry becoming more diverse The latest data from the U.K. Direct Selling Association indicates a 28 percent increase in men involved in direct sales.
- LuLaRoe, a direct sales women’s clothing line, grows in popularity in Northeastern PA Consultants share what attracted them to the fast-growing apparel line, which is carving out a niche for itself at the intersection of fashion and comfort.
- Amway India completes a hat trick by winning Adam Smith Asia Award in 2016 Amway India beat out more than 200 nominees across the Asia Pacific region to collect the award for corporate treasury practices.